Villa Turri is a Tuscan historical building situated in the heart of the Garfagnana valley, between the Apennines and the Apuan Alps. It is registered in the association of the Italian historical buildings, the Associazione Dimore Storiche Italiane.
It has been renovated and it is now a luxury tourist facility. Villa Turri can comfortably house 16 guests in its 5 suites and it is available for an exclusive use!!
During your stay, a professional will be at your disposal to help you organise a vast choice of experiences. You will find further information in the sections “Spa & Fitness”, “Sport”, “Adventure experience”, “Luxury services” and “Country experience”.
Booking Villa Turri, you will have access to all its areas:
– The ‘Historical Building’, the heart of the whole Villa. It is a four-floor building, with the suites situated in the second and third floor. On the ground floor, there are a big living-room with 18th-century sofas, a living-room with a tv and a big kitchen decorated in a rustic style. On the underground floor, there is a relaxing area decorated in pompeian style with a whirlpool bath, a piano, a table-football, a big bathroom with a shower made of tuscan marble and roman travertine, a wine room, a laundry room with a washing machine and a drier and, finally, a gym, set up in an old room with stone walls;
– The ‘Orangerie’, situated next to the swimming-pool, where some comfortable dressing-rooms are at the guests’ disposal;
– The ‘Farmer’s House’, situated next to the swimming-pool, where some comfortable dressing-rooms are at the guests’ disposal;
– The ‘Monumental Swimming-pool’ surrounded by marble statues, which offers an impressive view on the Garfagnana valley. It has a whirlpool area and an artificial waterfall. It is equipped with an artificial wave system and with a little swimming-pool for children;
– The ‘Memorial Park’ covering 9 hectares, which has been declared ‘Artistic and Natural Heritage of the Garfagnana valley’. It is enriched with statues, fountains and very rare monumental trees.
Villa Turri Luxury Country Resort offers its guests the chance to choose among 5 marvellous suites, all freshly renovated and with all modern comforts – 3 Executive Suites and 2 Superior Suites.
2 big queen rooms with a bathroom and a balcony with a panoramic view on the Apuan Alps.
2 big queen rooms with a bathroom and a balcony with a panoramic view on the memorial park.
Open space room with 2 queen beds, a bathroom and a view on the memorial park.
A big queen room with a bathroom and a cherry wood stairway leading to the top balcony of the villa.
A big queen room with a plexiglass stairway leading to the communal balcony of the Villa.